Turn the sink into a safe, comfy bathtub for your newborn with the Puj Tub.
Made from soft foam that cradles and conforms to your baby, it fits in a standard sink so you won't have to squat, bend over, lean or strain just to bathe your precious newborn.
This tub is great for new parents to have on hand and can be a great asset for moms who are recovering from a C-section.
Thanks to the unique folding design, the Puj Tub is easy to assemble, break down and store virtually anywhere. For use with children from 0 - 6 months/7.7 kg.
- Easy setup: snap both sides together, place it in your sink, and you’re ready for bath time!
- Fits in the sink: bathe your child in a comfortable position, without hurting your back and knees.
- Cradles baby: the non-slip material wraps around your baby, keeping your little Puj cradled and protected.
- Super soft: the Puj Tub is PVC-free and BPA-free, giving your baby the ultimate comfort without exposing them to harmful chemicals.
- Stores flat: say good bye to the old bulky bath tubs your parents used. At less than 1-inch thick, the Puj Tub can store flat behind your door!
- Recommended age: Using the Puj Tub for babies 0-6 months, or up to 7,7 kg, whichever comes first.
- Flexible: fits in a variety of sinks, but fits best in sinks that measure 40 cm - 45 cm side to side, 30 cm - 35 cm front to back, and 15 cm - 20 cm deep.
- PVC free, BPA free.
Meet Katie the designer. Meet Ben the designer. They are attending the same university. Katie looks like she needs a little help with her sketching. Being a year ahead and confident in his abilities, Ben approaches Katie and says, “Ahem, let me show you how to do this.” One sketch turned into two and eventually Ben and Katie married and moved to the Northwest to design for competing design firms.
Soon they both felt the need to be parents and Katie has stayed home with their three boys ever since. Having designed products for numerous name brand product companies like Nike, Proctor & Gamble, and Yakima, it just seemed natural to start designing products of their own that helped them raise their own children.
All the products they make are a result of the insights they have gained as parents and designers.
At Puj (pronounced: pudge) they design products for parents.
Their purpose is to make your life easier by simplifying parenthood. As parents, they know how rewarding parenting can be. they also know how challenging it can be.
If they can eliminate some of the hassle from your life and give you a little more time to be with your baby their efforts have been successful. Everything they do is to help you enjoy the special experience of parenting while it lasts.